“Have faith and patience. Then I will be always with you wherever you are. – Sai Baba”
- Who so ever puts his feet on SHIRDI soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of DWARAKAMAYEE.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and look to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living , to help and guide all who come to me,who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me, I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on ME, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
BOW TO SHRI SAI AND PEACE BE TO ALL