For the Academic year 2020-21, Shirdi Sai Parivaar has made the issuing of Student IDs completely online.
Click Here to receive Student ID
Note: You will not need a student ID to register for any classes open to adults (Above the age of 18yrs old)
(*) All registrations start around 8:00PM Pacific Time on the Registration Start Date.
Full list of class schedule given below with start dates and prerequisites
WAVE 1 Registrations:
Hindi Level 1A, 2, 2B, 3A, 3B, 4, 5 and 6 – Closed
Hindi Level 1B
WAVE 2 Registrations:
Telugu Level 1A
Telugu Level 1B
Telugu Level 2A
Telugu Level 2B
Telugu Level 3
Kids Love coding
Sloka Telling for Kids (6-8 years)
Sloka Telling for Kids (9 years and above)
Sai Bhajan Class for kids
Bhajans – special needs
WAVE 3 Registrations:
Math Enrichment – Middle school
Math Enrichment – High school
High School Science
Art Class – 1
If you have any questions/issues relating to Classes Registrations, please feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected].
** Please click on the above link to registration forms. The forms will be made available on the registration start dates only.
|Class Name||Frequency & Time||Age prequisite||Registration Start Date||Class Start Date||Class Size||Available Seats||Registration Size|
|Hindi Level 1A**||Saturday 10:00 am to 11:00 am||5 to 8||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-10-10 00:00:00||25||25||30|
|Hindi Level 1B||Saturday 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm||9 to 18||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||25||25||30|
|Hindi Level 2 A||Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm||6 and above||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||25||3||8|
|Hindi Level 2 B||Saturday 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm||6 and above||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||20||8||13|
|Hindi Level 3 A||Sunday 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm||6 and above||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||20||0||5|
|Hindi Level 3 B||Sunday 5.00 pm to 6:00 pm||6 and above||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||20||0||5|
|Hindi Level 4||Sunday 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm||6 and above||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||15||0||5|
|Hindi Level 5 & 6||Sunday 11.00 am to 12.00pm||7 and above||2020-09-18 00:00:00||2020-09-26 00:00:00||25||2||5|
|Telugu Level 1A||Saturday 3 pm to 4 pm||5 and above||2020-09-25 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||10||10||15|
|Telugu Level 1B||Saturday 8:30 am to 9:30 am||5 and above||2020-09-25 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||20||20||25|
|Telugu Level 2||Saturday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm||6 and above||2020-09-25 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||20||5||10|
|Telugu Level 3||Saturday 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm||7 and above||2020-09-25 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||20||14||10|
|Math Enrichment for Middle School kids||Sunday 10:00 am to 11:00 pm||11 to 14||2020-10-02 00:00:00||2020-11-01 00:00:00||10||10||15|
|Math Enrichment Class for High School kids||Sunday 8:30 am to 9:30 am||14 to 18||2020-10-02 00:00:00||2020-11-01 00:00:00||10||10||15|
|High School Science||Sunday 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm||14 to 18||2020-10-02 00:00:00||2020-10-11 00:00:00||10||10||15|
|Kids Love Coding||Every month fourth Saturday 10:00 am to 11:30 am||8 to 13||2020-09-26 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||30||30||30|
|Sloka, story telling and bhajan class for kids||Saturday 11:00 am to 11.30 am||6 to 8 years||2020-09-26 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||15||15||20|
|Sloka, story telling and bhajan class for kids||Saturday 11:30am to 12:15 pm||9 and above||2020-09-26 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||10||10||15|
|Sai Bhajan Class||Saturday 2pm to 3 pm||6 and above||2020-09-26 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||10||10||15|
|Bhajans - Special Needs Children||Saturday 4.45 PM - 5.45 pm||5 and above||2020-09-26 00:00:00||2020-10-03 00:00:00||20||20||25|
|Vedic Chanting||Saturday 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm||7 and above||2020-10-02 00:00:00||2020-10-10 00:00:00||20||20||25|
|Art class1||Friday 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm||6 and above||2020-10-02 00:00:00||2020-10-11 00:00:00||20||20||25|
- Devotees are requested to look at the Registration start and end dates for each class/activity, and submit their registration requests during that time window.
- **Hindi Level 1 class will start from October 10th. Registered students will get notofocation ahead of the clas start date.
- Important Note: As we receive lot of requests for our community classes, and in order to give fair opportunity to all the requests, Shirdi Sai Parivaar is implementing a 3 class limit for each participant. Any requests beyond 3 classes for the same participant will be rejected based on the order of registrations received. Participants will be allowed to register for a 4th class only if there are vacancies or dropouts in a specific class. Participant needs to register again when the subsequent registrations open up. No waiting list will be maintained for any class/activity.
- A Student ID will be assigned to each Student during the orientation session. Only those families who have applied for the Student ID will be eligible to register for classes during open registration.
- The registration entries will be validated based on Student ID, name and email id. So please use the information that you had provided for obtaining the Student ID.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL WAIVE THE STUDENT ID REQUIREMENTS FOR SOME OF THE CLASSES. THE LIST OF CLASSES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE STUDENT ID WILL BE CLEARLY INDICATED.
- Unless otherwise communicated, all registration requests will be handled only from this registration page.
- All the class/activities at Shirdi Sai Parivaar are offered FREE to all the participants.
(*) All registrations start around 8:00PM Pacific Time on the Registration Start Date
NOTE: Couple of minutes delay in opening of the registrations is expected, as the registration open time is handled by remote servers.
Hindi L1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3, 4, 5 & 6
In Wave-2 registrations
Telugu L1A, 1B, 2, 3, Art, Drawing, High School Science, Kids love coding, Math Enrichment for Middle and High School, Bhajans – Special need kids, Vedic chanting.
1. In general, if you had registered more than once, you should hv received multiple position numbers.
2. In such case all duplicate position numbers will be rejected.
3. You will receive another email for the first position number depending on other validations.
4. If you hv not received emails for all your position numbers that would mean validations are still in progress.
|Click to see Summary analysis of Classes||Registrations|
If you have questions , please email email@example.com
BOW TO SHRI SAI AND PEACE BE TO ALL