Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the naked, Then God will be pleased. If I take one rupee as Dakshina from anybody, I have to return it tenfold to him - Sai Baba
We hope that by Baba’s grace you are all staying safe and healthy. This year has been challenging because of COVID-19 pandemic. Since April, Shirdi Sai Parivaar(SSP) has remained closed to the public due to health restrictions imposed by the County of Santa Clara. Since then, our volunteers have been providing uninterrupted Arati service to Baba. All other activities, pujas, cultural events, classes have gone virtual. Despite the pandemic situation, SSP has been continuing to involve in various charitable and community activities and various relief efforts with help of our dedicated volunteers. Some of the activities that we are involved are as below:
- Hand Stitched Masks – we have provided approx. 3500 reusable masks to health care providers and law enforcement authorities.
- Monetary Donations for PPE – we have made donations of USD 3500 to Valley Health Foundation Hospitals towards medical supplies.
- Meal Services at Homeless Shelters – we have made an interim donation of USD 3500, two tons of Vegetables and other cooking supplies to various shelters.
- Food Drive – We have been providing a list of food items like cereals, bars, etc to Milpitas Food Bank as per their needs since the start of the stay at home order. We have so far incurred USD 10000 towards this.
- Disaster Relief – We have helped victims of recent North Cal wildfire victim rehabilitation and also Hyderabad Flood victims to a total of USD 7000
- Other Activities in Progress – We are actively working with local food banks in order to increase the frequency and quantity of dry rations to Milpitas Food bank as well as Modesto Gospel Church
All the above mentioned charitable and community activities are possible because of the generous support of our volunteers and devotees. To continue with various charitable and community activities, Shirdi Sai Parivaar is pleased to initiate a donation drive and devotees can choose to donate for causes as below:
Annadanam/Food Donation – Devotees can sponsor Annadanam by giving donation using link provided below. SSP will Procure food on behalf of devotees and will donate to Milpitas food pantry and Second Harvest Food Bank to serve homeless and needy people. Your generous donation will help Shirdi Sai Parivaar to donate more foods to various charities during the current COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Temple Operations – This is for general temple operations
Mortgage Bearer – The primary goal of the mortgage bearer program is to raise funds that will be used for paying off the mortgage loan.
-Devotees can pay one time donation using link provided below or can participate by signing up to pay a recurring amount
-Payment interval could be Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Annual basis
-Payment method: Check, Bank Transfer, Paypal or Credit Card
How it works in 2 easy steps:
1. Please fill out the google form first before making donation to provide cause for your donation.
2. Please donate your Tax-deductible contributions at SSP Annual Donation
3. Alternatively you can also donate by sending a check or wire transfer with a memo stating the cause of the donation.
Please reach out to us if you have suggestions and if you know any organizations that need help.
We would like to thank you for your generous support. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback, you can contact us @ (408) 909-1221 or email: email@example.com
BOW TO SHRI SAI AND PEACE BE TO ALL