(Select all that interests you)
1. Here are some approximations for various sevas:
a. $211 to make 150 sandwich packs for the Sandwich Seva Program
b. $55 to serve prasadam for 100 devotees during Thursday Annadanam
c. $250 to serve a meal on special event day for 100 devotees
2. If you are donating by cash, please put the form and cash together in an envelope and drop it off in the drop-off box.
3. If you want to donate supplies, the suggested supplies are Rice Bags(preferably Basmati), White Urad Dal, Toor Dal, Roasted Sooji, Moong Dal,Cooking Oil, Ghee, Sugar, salt, Spice powders(Elachi, Clove, Cinnamon, Coriander, cumin, Turmeric), Instant Coffee powder & Tea Powder
4. All the donations to Shirdi Sai Parivaar are tax deductible.
5. Please give us a lead time of at least a week if you are looking to donate for a program on a specific day. Please include the desired date with some alternate dates in "Additional comments" section of the form.
6. Please contact us online
or by email at [email protected]
or call us at 408-909-1221 with additional questions.