Shirdi Sai Parivaar is pleased to announce the starting of “Summer 2015 Hindi class” starting on Thursday June 25th 2015.
– Reading and understanding Hindi words, sentences as well as small stories
– Basic writing in Hindi
Schedule: Every Thursday from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
First session: Thursday June 25, 2015
Last session: Thursday August 6, 2015
- Background in Hindi
– Ability read and write hindi alphabets, matras
– Familiarity with some basic words, sentences etc
– Keen desire to learn the language
– Open to students who are not part of SSP Hindi class.
Minimum Age: 6 years
Teachers : Meenakshi, Shefali, Sampann and Sanjeev.
Registration: This is a walk-in event and no prior registration is required. Please register Student’s name on the first day of the class.
Date(s) : Thu 06/25/2015 - Thu 08/06/2015
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm