Hindi Level 2 – Section A
Students will learn:
- Quick revision of of level 1 – Barahkhari, Reading/writing simple words, Simple vocabulary words such as name of birds, animals etc
half letter reading writing
- Common vocabulary like Name of colors, 10 fruits/vegetables, 10 -animals/birds, words used in general conversation etc.
- Introduction to words with opposite meaning
- Singular & plural
- Hindi conversation – reading, practicing, looking at Hindi videos
- Hindi reading – Short stories and poems
- Sentences on scenarios/events such as what you did in last summer, -How you celebrated Holi etc.
- Memorizing 2 Hindi poem
- Reading simple poems and memorizing 1 simple poem
- Focus on reading. Kids need to fill reading log
Proficiency prerequisite: Hindi Level 1; Proficient in reading and writing letters with Matras (Barahkhari) .
Ability to read/write simple words and small sentences
Age Requirement : 6 years and above
- Class Size: 25
- Classroom: 400
- Rekha Shankar, Sohan
- Every Saturday from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Date(s) : Sat 09/21/2019 - Sun 05/31/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm