No more open spots. Registrations have been closed.
Note: We have received overwhelming response for this activity and registrations are closed.
Intermediate level to Hindi language
Children will learn:
- Quick revision of of level 1 – Barahkhari, Reading/writing simple words, Simple vocabulary words such as name of birds, animals etc
- half letter reading writing
- Common vocabulary like Name of colors, 10 fruits/vegetables, 10 animals/birds, words used in general conversation etc.
- Introduction to words with opposite meaning
- Singular & plural
- Hindi conversation – reading, practicing, looking at Hindi videos
- Hindi reading – Short stories and poems
- Reading/writing Hindi numbers 1 to 20
- Sentences on scenarios/events such as what you did in last summer, How you celebrated Holi etc.
- Memorizing 2 Hindi poems
- Focus on reading. Kids need to fill reading log.
Age requirement: Children 6 years and above
Pre-requisite (if any): Hindi Level 1; Proficient in reading and writing letters with Matras (Barahkhari) . Ability to read/write simple words and small sentences
- Brajesh Upadhyay, Himanshu Pande, Prashant
- Every Sunday 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM starting from September 21st
Date(s) : Sun 09/21/2014 - Sun 05/31/2015
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Total: 25 slots
Open: 0 slots
Fri 09/19/2014 12:00 AM
Available spaces : 0
This class has reached max no. of registrations.