Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the naked, Then God will be pleased. If I take one rupee as Dakshina from anybody, I have to return it tenfold to him - Sai Baba
By Baba’s grace, we are close to completing one more year of operations in this pandemic. This year too has been challenging similar to last year. However since the Covid related restrictions imposed by the County of Santa Clara since been eased after increase in vaccination, we have resumed operations in in normal operating hours, kitchen and prasadam operations resumed on Thursday and we will consider extending to weekends too shortly. All other activities, pujas, cultural events, classes have gone hybrid, and we will be encouraging more in person events in time to come. SSP has been continuing to involve in various charitable and community activities and various relief efforts due to your generosity and with the help of our dedicated volunteers. Some of the activities that we are involved are as below:
- Covid Relief efforts India – We have made donations of USD 18000 to various Hospitals towards medical supplies and oxygen concentrators.
- Meal Services at Homeless Shelters – Hot meal services at homeless shelters are suspended, due to covid restrictions and we are making efforts to resume after considering covid new mutant situation.
- Food Drive – We have been providing a list of dry rations to Second harvest Food Bank, Milpitas Food bank as well as Modesto Gospel Church homeless shelter as per their needs through the pandemic, with a overall budget of 18000.
- Highschool Scholarships – As you know SSP has been providing scholarships to academically accomplished college / trade school bound high schoolers with demonstrated financial need, This year we have disbursed 21000$ towards scholarships which we are hoping to increase in subsequent years to increase the number of beneficiaries.
All the above mentioned charitable and community activities are possible because of the generous support of our volunteers and devotees. To continue with various charitable and community activities, Shirdi Sai Parivaar is pleased to initiate a donation drive and devotees can choose to donate for causes as below:
Annadanam / Food Donation – Devotees can sponsor Annadanam by giving donation using link provided below. SSP will Procure food on behalf of devotees and will donate to Milpitas food pantry and Second Harvest Food Bank to serve homeless and needy people. Your generous donation will help Shirdi Sai Parivaar to donate more foods to various charities during the current COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Temple Operations – This is for general temple operations as well as taking care of HVAC upgrades, Drinking Water, Restroom Upgrades and other facility upkeep.
Mortgage Bearer – The primary goal of the mortgage bearer program is to raise funds that will be used for paying off the mortgage loan. -Devotees can pay one time donation using link provided below or can participate by signing up to pay a recurring amount -Payment interval could be Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly or Annual basis -Payment method: Check, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Credit Card
1. Please donate your Tax-deductible contributions via SSP PayPal ID, “[email protected]” and include the cause of the donation in “Add a note” on PayPal page 2. Alternatively you can also donate on SSP website at SSP Annual Donation or by sending a check or wire transfer with a memo stating the cause of the donation.
Please reach out to us if you have suggestions and if you know any organizations that need help.
We would like to thank you for your generous support. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback, you can contact us @ (408) 909-1221 or email: email@example.com
BOW TO SHRI SAI AND PEACE BE TO ALL